- You must be 18 years of age or older to receive treatments without approval or must be in the accompaniment of an adult.
- There are some illnesses and conditions which may mean you cannot be massaged or can only be massaged partially - please contact Loop to talk through anything you are unsure of prior to booking.
- You cannot receive a massage if you have a temperature or are intoxicated.
- Regretfully we cannot offer pre-natal massage at this time, we hope to be able to do so from September 2017.
- All mobile devices must be silenced or turned off when treatments are in progress.
- As professional massage therapists, Loop Massage is dedicated to providing a completely safe and enjoyable experience for my clients. Work is strictly therapeutic and non-sexual. Any sexual comments or advances will result in immediate termination of the session.
- We do reserve the right to refuse service at any time, to anyone, for any reason.
- Upon booking a 50% deposit will be due for massages of 90 minutes. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Treatment courses must me paid in full at the start. Courses of treatments may not be shared with another client.
- We accept Cash & card payments by iZettle (in-studio). Card payments by Stripe are accepted on the Online Shop.
Cancellations , Refunds & VOUCHERS
- There is a 24 Hour Cancellation Policy. If you need to change or cancel your appointment, you must notify me at least 24 hours in advance.
- If you cancel with less than 24 hours to go or you miss your appointment, you will still be required to pay for your missed appointment.
- If arrival is delayed, we will make every effort to accommodate you but this is not always possible. Treatment time may have to be abbreviated for the consideration of other clients. Treatment will be charged at full value.
- Appointments missed by 15 minutes or more are cancelled and may be charged for. Last minute changes to appointments are made at the discretion of management and only possible if a service appointment is available and other clients are not inconvenienced.
- We do not offer refunds for massage services, we will work with you before, during and after treatment to ensure that you don't feel the need to ask.
- Gift vouchers and store credit are non-transferable and cannot be shared. Gift vouchers are valid for 12months from date of issue.
- The 'Introductory Offer' can be redeemed on presentation of a flyer, or in the case of an email flyer by quoting the voucher code. The Introductory Offer can only be redeemed against a first treatment. The introductory offer applies only to individual massage treatments.