- You must be 18 years of age or older to receive treatments without approval or must be in the accompaniment of an adult.
- There are some illnesses and conditions which may mean you cannot be massaged or can only be massaged partially - please contact us to talk through anything you are unsure of prior to booking.
- You cannot receive a massage if you have a temperature or are intoxicated.
- If you are interested in pre-natal massage, please contact us in advance of making a booking.
- All mobile devices must be silenced or turned off when treatments are in progress.
- As professional massage therapists, Loop Massage is dedicated to providing a completely safe and enjoyable experience for our clients. Our work is strictly therapeutic and non-sexual. Any sexual comments or advances will result in immediate termination of the session.
- We do reserve the right to refuse service at any time, to anyone, for any reason.
- Upon booking 90 minute treatment a 50% deposit via the online store will be due. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Treatment courses must be paid in full at the start. Courses of treatments may not be shared with another client. Courses may not be used for Sports & Remedial treatments.
- In the studio we accept cash & card payments by iZettle (including Apple Pay). Online, the store accepts card payments.
Cancellations, Refunds & VOUCHERS
- Loop has a 24 Hour Cancellation Policy. If you need to change or cancel your appointment, you must notify us at least 24 hours in advance.
- If you cancel with less than 24 hours to go or you miss your appointment, you will still be required to pay for your missed appointment.
- If arrival is delayed, we will make every effort to accommodate you but this is not always possible. Treatment time may have to be abbreviated for the consideration of other clients. Treatment will be charged at full value.
- Appointments missed by 15 minutes or more are cancelled and may be charged for. Last minute changes to appointments are made at the discretion of management and only possible if a service appointment is available and other clients are not inconvenienced.
- We do not offer refunds for massage services, we will work with you before, during and after treatment to ensure that you don't feel the need to ask.
- Gift vouchers and store credit are non-transferable and cannot be shared. Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue.
- The Loop Loyalty scheme is simple, every time you come for a 1 hour massage you get a stamp. After your 6th stamp you'll be able to claim a free 30 minute massage*
*sorry, this can't be used in conjunction with the courses of massage or 'A year of Massage'. 30 minute massages will count as half a stamp, so 12 will be needed to fill a card.
- The 'Introductory Offer' can be redeemed on presentation of a flyer, or in the case of an email flyer by quoting the voucher code. The Introductory Offer can only be redeemed against a first treatment. The introductory offer applies only to individual massage treatments.